Esta comunidad utiliza cookies
Esta comunidad utiliza cookies para almacenar información de ingreso si eres forista, y tu última visita si no lo eres. Las cookies son pequeños textos almacenados en su computadora; dichas cookies son puestas por este sitio y no posan como riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies rastrean tópicos específicos que usted haya leído. Por favor confirme si acepta o rechaza que estas cookies sean almacenadas.

Una cookie se almacenará en su navegador para prevenir que este aviso salga nuevamente. Usted podrá cambiar este ajuste utilizando el enlace a pie de página.

Copyright authors please see our disclaimer. (March 19, 2021)

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Mito o fábula de qué pasa cuando alguien participa de los emblemas

Yo también escuché algo relacionado con eso.
Según un conocido ex-betelita, amante de los fogones, el buen comer y la sumisión a los poderosos, la organización tenía un "método infalible" para saber si alguien que dijera que era ungido, lo era realmente. Según el método, los ungidos saben exactamente, con precisión matemática cuándo han recibido el llamamiento y pueden explicar cómo fue la llamada, algo así como la caída del caballo de Saulo de Tarso... Por tanto, siguiendo el método, solo cabe preguntar: "Hermano Fulanito, ¿cuándo fue que recibiste tu ungimiento'" Si Fulanito lo sabe y dice lugar, día, hora y situación, ¡no hay duda! ¡es ungido!, pero si duda, da largas e inconcreciones... es más falso que Judas... Bueno, falsos son todos... ya me entendéis...

Eso cuentan/contaban en Betel de Ajalvir...

kunta
Responder

Esto es lo que piensan los "ungidos".

Keep in mind too that the FDS are imperfect men. "They do not claim to have special knowledge or revelations". [w16.01 p. 23 par. 6] As the February 2017 Study Watchtower says: "The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction... Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food." [w17.02 p. 26 par. 12] And remember that the FDS have a different hope for the future than we do. In their own words: "This calling causes a profound change in the thinking, outlook, and hope of a person when he is anointed." [w16.01 p. 19 par. 8] So they may perceive some things from a different perspective than we do. For instance: Their goal is not to live in an earthly paradise while ours is. If they weren't wrong about some things than the light could not get brighter, right? But as the July 2017 Watchtower says: "Be determined to stick to Jehovah’s organization and loyally support the leadership he provides—no matter what imperfections may surface." [w17.07 p. 30 par. 1]
Responder

Órale, ahí está completo.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave (FDS) often direct us to improve our understanding of the Bible. Here are just a few examples:
[w02 4/1 p. 4] True Christianity encourages the use of both the heart and the mind in building faith that pleases God. IN FACT, Christianity’s founder, Jesus Christ, taught that we must love God with our “whole mind,” or intellect, in addition to our “whole heart” and “whole soul.” (Matthew 22:37) Yes, our mental faculties must play a key role in our worship.
[it-2 p. 181] E·piʹgno·sis, a strengthened form of gnoʹsis (e·piʹ, meaning “additional”), can often be seen from the context to mean “exact, accurate, or full knowledge.” Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [“a real knowledge,” TC; “a personal knowledge,” Ro; “clear, full knowledge,” Da ftn] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7) He also prayed that ones in the Colossian congregation, who obviously had some knowledge of God’s will, for they had become Christians, “be filled with the accurate knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual comprehension.” (Col 1:9) Such accurate knowledge should be sought by all Christians (Eph 1:15-17; Php 1:9; 1Ti 2:3, 4), it being important in putting on “the new personality” and in gaining peace.—Col 3:10; 2Pe 1:2.
[be p. 231 par. 3] As you examine the material, stimulate your own thinking by asking such questions as what? why? when? where? who? and how? For example: Why is this true? How can I prove it?
[wp16 No. 2 p. 15] Convenient though the chapter-and-verse divisions are, always keep in mind the importance of getting the big picture—understanding the whole message God gave. Cultivate the habit of reading the context rather than just isolated verses. Doing so will help you to become more and more familiar with all “the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation.”—2 Timothy 3:15.
[w17.12 p. 20] 7 Thomas, the father of an 11-year-old girl, relates: “My daughter might ask, ‛Could Jehovah have used evolution to develop life on earth?’ or, ‛Why don’t we get involved in the community—with elections, for example—to try to improve things?’ Sometimes I have to bite my tongue so as not to give a dogmatic answer. After all, conviction isn’t the result of one large chunk of truth. It comes from many small pieces of evidence.”
8 As Thomas knows, teaching takes patience. Actually, patience is important for all Christians. (Col. 3:12) Thomas realizes that there may be a need for many discussions over a period of time. He needs to reason on the Scriptures so that his daughter develops conviction about what she learns. “Especially on important points,” says Thomas, “my wife and I want to know if our daughter really believes what she is learning and if it makes sense to her. If she has questions, that’s good. Frankly, I would worry if she accepted something without asking questions.”

The Bible, of course, also brings out the importance of scriptural understanding. Here are some examples:
(Matthew 5:3) “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
(Matthew 15:10) With that he called the crowd near and said to them: “Listen and get the sense of it:
(Acts 17:11) Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·niʹca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.
(Romans 12:2) stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(Colossians 1:9, 10) That is also why from the day we heard of it, we have never stopped praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the accurate knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual comprehension, 10 so as to walk worthily of Jehovah in order to please him fully as you go on bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the accurate knowledge of God;
(1 Timothy 2:3, 4) This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.
(1 Timothy 4:15) Ponder over these things; be absorbed in them, so that your advancement may be plainly seen by all people.
(1 Corinthians 3:1, 2) So, brothers, I was not able to speak to you as to spiritual men, but as to fleshly men, as to infants in Christ. 2 I fed you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet strong enough. In fact, neither are you strong enough now,
(Hebrews 5:14-6:1) But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment trained to distinguish both right and wrong. Therefore, now that we have moved beyond the primary doctrine about the Christ, let us press on to maturity
(Philippians 1:9, 10) And this is what I continue praying, that your love may abound still more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment; 10 that you may make sure of the more important things, so that you may be flawless and not stumbling others up to the day of Christ;
----------------------------------------------------------------
Now in your study of the scriptures if you come across what seems to be a mistake or oversight when compared to our current thinking, remember that the light continues to get brighter and brighter (Pr 4:18) as the end draws near, which means flaws in the teachings of the FDS will continue to be discovered and corrected. So don't let any temporary inaccuracies stumble you. We are not the only ones who need our understanding corrected. Even the anointed need the occasional "readjustment".
(Ephesians 4:11-13) And he gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelizers, some as shepherds and teachers, 12 with a view to the readjustment of the holy ones, for ministerial work, to build up the body of the Christ, 13 until we all attain to the oneness of the faith and of the accurate knowledge of the Son of God, to being a full-grown man, attaining the measure of stature that belongs to the fullness of the Christ.—(1Cor 6:2; 1Th 3:13; 2Th 1:10)
Keep in mind too that the FDS are imperfect men. "They do not claim to have special knowledge or revelations". [w16.01 p. 23 par. 6] As the February 2017 Study Watchtower says: "The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction... Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food." [w17.02 p. 26 par. 12] And remember that the FDS have a different hope for the future than we do. In their own words: "This calling causes a profound change in the thinking, outlook, and hope of a person when he is anointed." [w16.01 p. 19 par. 8] So they may perceive some things from a different perspective than we do. For instance: Their goal is not to live in an earthly paradise while ours is. If they weren't wrong about some things than the light could not get brighter, right? But as the July 2017 Watchtower says: "Be determined to stick to Jehovah’s organization and loyally support the leadership he provides—no matter what imperfections may surface." [w17.07 p. 30 par. 1]
Why should we pay any attention to these men if they are not inspired and are imperfect? After all, "Jehovah’s spirit works with equal force in those who have the hope of living forever on earth." [w16.01 p. 20 par. 15] Because that is the mechanism that Jehovah has set up. (Mt 24:45) There has been only one perfect man who lead us to Jehovah, and that was Jesus. Imperfect men took over where he left off. Jehovah made allowances for this, and that is why the scriptures tell us to "make sure of all things". (1Thes 5:21) Only men who have given way to arrogance and pride tell you not to question what they say. Christendom is filled with such men who have succumbed to the intoxicating allure of power, however insignificant their position of power is. But humble servants of Jehovah know that they are imperfect and make mistakes. That is why the faithful slave consistently tell us so, and repeatedly remind us to "make sure of the more important things". (Php 1:10) There are those that become upset by hearing such information, but putting an imperfect man on a pedestal can be detrimental to our spirituality when his imperfection shows through. And showing undue reverence to an imperfect man makes his battle to remain humble that much more difficult.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Is your response: "If 'accurate knowledge' is so important how can we Jehovah's Witnesses have the true religion if our belief about the Bible is flawed?"
Well let's let the Bible answer that.
(1 Corinthians 13:8-13) Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. 9 For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially, 10 but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child. 12 For now we see in hazy outline (indistinctly) by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known. 13 Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love.
Until Armageddon arrives and the perfect world after it ("what is complete") mankind will not have full understanding. "At present (we) know partially, but then (we) will know accurately." So even the apostles did not have complete understanding and they not only had the holy spirit actively working through them but had experienced direct and prolonged interaction with Jesus himself.
God's true followers today are still in that time of "partial" knowledge before Armageddon. In fact Jesus himself said that our thinking would still have inaccuracies at the end just before Armageddon.
(Matthew 24:44) On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it.
But as Armageddon gets closer and closer our understanding of the Bible also increases.
(Proverbs 4:18) But the path of the righteous is like the bright morning light That grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.
Jehovah's true followers will not have complete accurate knowledge this side of Armageddon. So lack of scriptural accuracy is not a justification to disqualify us as the true religion. But a refusal of a religion to correct itself would be justification to disqualify them since the light only gets brighter for God's true followers ("the righteous").
What other worldwide religion is there that is always correcting itself with better understandings of scripture? None!
Responder

Posibles hilos similares…
Hilo / Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este hilo: 1 invitado(s)